FINAL CALL! After May 1st, Lori Wall Beds will no longer be offering DIY Wall Bed Kits or plans. If you ever wanted to build a DIY Wall Bed, now's the time to buy!
The DIY Wall Bed Kit contains all the hardware and instructions you need to build your own custom version of the Lori Wall Bed. Though it requires some additional carpentry skills to cut or acquire the essential wood, this kit is the perfect way to jumpstart a Lori Wall Bed-inspired DIY project. Our DIY Wall Bed Kit is available in multiple sizes/orientations and includes detailed assembly instructions.
Our digital do-it-yourself plan, which includes:
- A complete shopping list for lumber, including tips on where to buy your wood, what species to buy, and how to select high quality boards
- A detailed cut list for all your boards
- Full step-by-step assembly instructions with multi-angle views and screw hole markings
And our DIY hardware kit, which includes:
- Self-tapping, self-countersinking wood screws in assorted sizes
- Our custom-sewn Lori Wall Beds strap to hold your mattress in place, which is fully adjustable for any mattress thickness, and easily unbuckles for sleeping
- Drywall anchors and safety locks
- Various other hinges, screws and bolts -- over 200 pieces in total
- Hardened square driver bit and two drill bits
What's NOT Included
Wood! Our DIY Wall Bed Kit does not include any of the wood that you'll need to build your own custom version of the Lori Wall Bed.
If you'd rather save the time and effort involved in purchasing and accurately cutting the wood, check out our original Lori Wall Bed. It includes USA-sourced, cabinet-grade, 100% Baltic birch plywood precisely cut and tailored for the Lori Wall Bed – all for under $1,000.