High-quality materials, affordable prices, and simple assembly are among the top reasons Lori Wall Beds consistently receives 5-star reviews. For more than a decade, the ready-to-install Lori Wall Bed has served thousands of satisfied customers who sing the praises of the company’s fold-away Murphy bed.
“The solid wood furniture piece makes for both a beautiful unit as well as a comfortable bed,” customer Marcellene Wright shared. “Everything I needed was provided along with great directions for putting it together!”
Another Lori Wall Bed customer, Janelle Lenart, added, “This bed is absolutely beautiful. I thoroughly researched wall beds, and the Lori is absolutely the best option. Thank you so much for such a quality product!”
Glowing reviews like these aren’t in short supply. While there are many DIY Murphy bed kits on the market, the ready-to-install Lori Wall Bed is a standout. Based on the hundreds of reviews from real users, the Lori Wall Bed is the top Murphy bed of 2021.
The Lori Wall Bed Difference
Lori Wall Bed’s’ innovative design makes the company’s Murphy bed truly shine. Unlike the traditional Murphy bed, the Lori Wall Bed has no mechanical aids for lifting and lowering the platform. This eliminates cumbersome and expensive metal spring mechanisms that make the bed challenging to assemble. Instead of using the force of springs or pistons, the Lori Wall Bed can be lifted and lowered by hand using your and your lifting partner's strength. This also makes installation much more straightforward compared to traditional models.
Its price point puts this wall bed within reach for any budget. It is the most affordable Murphy bed on the market. The twin model starts at $799. While it is low cost, it is not low value. Each bed is made from 100% cabinet-grade Baltic birch plywood, ensuring its stability and durability. The company also offers a range of pre-finished and unfinished models that can be painted or stained to the color of your choice.
Benefits of The Lori Wall Bed
Multiple Orientations: The Lori Wall Bed comes in both vertical or horizontal orientations. This gives buyers options depending on the size and shape of their room. For example, the horizontal model is a great option for rooms with lower ceiling heights, while the vertical option can accommodate taller rooms with less floor space.
- Affordable: The Lori Wall Bed is the most affordable Murphy bed on the market. The twin Murphy Bed model is $799, while the queen Murphy bed is $1099.
- Ready to Install: The Lori Wall Bed can be assembled in a matter of a few hours with a power drill. All the pieces are pre-cut and pre-drilled, plus you don’t have to worry about installing metal springs or gas pistons, which can be dangerous. The company provides an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide and a video tutorial to make the installation process a breeze.
- Built-in Storage: Extra storage is always a plus. The cabinet shelves allow for storage in both the open and closed positions.
- Great for Children & Adults: The Lori Wall Bed can accommodate both adults and children. There is no specific weight limit. Two adults, even those of larger size, can safely and comfortably use the beds.
- Made to Last: No cheap laminate or particleboard pieces here. Each Lori Wall Bed is crafted in the United States from 100% solid wood. This investment will last you many years.
Lori Wall Bed customers love the quality, ease of installation, and affordability of the company’s Murphy bed. Unlike other furniture stores or online retailers, Lori Wall Beds specializes in one well-made product. Its team of associates are true experts in the subject and can help with everything from determining the best bed to fit your space to helping with the installation.